Increasing demand for alternative energy sources has prompted the use of landfills containing biodegradable materials in production of combustible gases. A mixture of these gases, which is collectively identified as landfill gas, is used as a key source of supplying hydrocarbons in production of heat and other forms of energy. Governments from several parts of the world are adopting measures towards natural anaerobic decomposition of the collected organic waste in landfills. As a result of activities instrumented by microorganisms, a mixture of different gases being drawn from these landfills is finding an ideal replacement to fossil fuel components of natural gas. High in methane, the utilization of landfill gas continues to gain traction in domestic applications such as supplying power to homes in the form of natural gas. Easy procurement of landfill gas and low capital expenditure in production continues to relieve the stress on solar energy as the most exploited renewable energy resource.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=429
According to Fact.MR, the global landfill gas market is expected to expand at a moderate CAGR with respect to value during the period of forecast, 2017-2026. Increasing demand for methane will continue to drive the production of landfill gas in the foreseeable future. The report estimates that by the end of 2026, landfill gas market would reach an estimate of over US$ 1 Bn. Effectiveness of landfill gas in supplanting natural gas across wide range of applications will further boost the expansion of global landfill gas market through 2026.
3 Key Insights from the Report
- With respect to region, the global landfill gas market growth is influenced by the adoption of landfill gas across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ). The North America landfill gas market is expected to reflect high market attractiveness and is the largest with a high market valuation. Moreover, Europe is poised to retain its second place and is the second largest region in the landfill gas market. APEJ landfill gas market is projected to rise at the highest value CAGR throughout the forecast period
- China is the most lucrative regional market in APEJ that has extensively contributed to the growth of the landfill gas market in APEJ region. This growth can be attributed towards favorable government initiatives for environmental protection of harmful emissions as well as increasing direct use projects in China. In addition, India and Australia are also significant contributors to the growth of the landfill gas market in APEJ
- Upgraded segment by application category is poised to grow at a noteworthy pace in the coming years. The upgraded segment is expected to register a steady CAGR of 5.0% in terms of value throughout the period of forecast, 2017-2026. However, direct use segment is the most attractive and is anticipated to cement its dominance in the global landfill gas market during the forecast period
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=429
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||USD Million for Value|
|Key Regions Covered||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeSouth AsiaEast AsiaMiddle East & AfricaOceania|
|Key Countries Covered||USCanadaGermanyU.K.FranceItalySpainPolandRussiaChinaJapanSouth KoreaIndiaThailandMalaysiaVietnamIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandGCC CountriesTurkeyNorthern AfricaSouth Africa|
|Key Segments Covered||ApplicationRegion|
|Key Companies Profiled||Waste Management, Inc.Covanta Holding CorporationVeolia Environment S.A.Pennon Group Plc.SUEZ SAKohler Co., Inc.Aria Energy CorpGranite Acquisition, Inc.Vectren CorporationShanghai Chengtou Holding Co., Ltd.|
|Report Coverage||Market ForecastsBrand Share AnalysisCompetition IntelligenceDROT AnalysisMarket Dynamics and ChallengesStrategic Growth Initiatives|
Segmentation by Category
- Direct Use
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=429
After reading the Landfill Gas Market report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the growth of the global .
- Analyze key regions holding significant share of the total Landfill Gas Market revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of the global Landfill Gas Market scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
- Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use on the Landfill Gas Market growth.
- Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each Landfill Gas Market player.
The Landfill Gas Market report answers important questions which include:
- What does the status of the Landfill Gas Market?
- Landfill Gas Market look like after the forecast period?
- Which region has the highest contribution to the global Landfill Gas Market and why?
- Which players remain at the top of the Landfill Gas Market?
- What opportunities are available for the Landfill Gas Market players to expand their production footprint?
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the Landfill Gas Market?
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583