Award-winning consulting firm Fact.MR concludes that the global flat glass coatings market is slated to surpass a valuation of US$ 4 billion by 2031, according to a latest research report published on the landscape. Growth is largely underpinned by increase in investments to further infrastructure development, especially in the architectural and energy generation segments.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6321
The market surged impressively over the past 5 years, being valued at just above US$ 1 billion in 2020. Growth has been especially evident with regards to renewable energy infrastructure deployment, especially for solar power generation. Markets such as the U.S. and China appear to be the most lucrative amongst all, given their high energy consumption rates.
As per estimates by the International Energy Agency, solar photovoltaic generation increased 22% in 2019, adding 131 terawatt hours (TWh), representing the 2nd largest absolute generation growth of all technologies. With this increase, solar photovoltaic share in global electricity generation is now almost 3%. Consequently, countries are scrambling to develop adequate solar energy infrastructure, which is catalyzing the adoption of flat glass coatings.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6321
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Acrylic flat glass coatings to experience massive surge, expected to record a stellar 15% CAGR through 2031
- Polyurethane flat glass coatings likely to be valued at nearly US$ 2 billion by the end of the forecast period
- Demand for flat glass mirror coatings to emerge the strongest, holding above 40% market share in 2020
- Water-based flat glass coatings to emerge dominant by technology, capturing over 50% revenue share by 2031
- Flat glass coating sales in the U.S. topped US$ 400 million in 2020, attributed to high uptake in solar power generation
- China to spearhead growth in East Asia, expected to reach nearly US$ 1 billion by 2031
- India, Australia, and South Korea to collectively generate over US$ 600 million in revenue
“Prominent flat glass coating manufacturers are extensively investigating the scope of nano flat glass coatings, attributed to rising demand for incorporating more efficient innovation approaches for strengthening market presence,”
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||US$ Mn for Value & ‘000 Units for Volume|
|Key Regions Covered||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeEast AsiaSouth AsiaOceaniaMiddle East & Africa|
|Key Countries Covered||U.S.CanadaArgentinaBrazilMexicoGermanyU.K.FranceSpainItalyRussiaJapanChinaSouth KoreaIndiaAustraliaGCCSouth Africa|
|Key Segments Covered||ApplicationResinTechnologyRegion|
|Key Companies Profiled||Arkema GroupApogee Enterprises Inc.Anhui Sinograce Chemicals Co. Ltd.Advanced NanoTechnology Lab (ANT Lab)Bee Cool Glass CoatingsThe Sherwin Williams CompanyTribos Coatings Ltd.Diamon-Fusion International Inc.Ferro CorporationGlas Trosch Holding AGNanonix JapanWarren Paint & Color Co.Yantai Jialong Nano Industry Ltd.|
|Pricing||Available upon Request|
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6321
Key Market Segments Covered
- Flat Glass Mirror Coatings
- Flat Glass Coatings for Solar Power Generation
- Flat Glass Coatings for Architectural Applications
- Flat Glass Coatings for Automotive Applications
- Flat Glass Coatings for Other Applications
- Polyurethane Flat Glass Coatings
- Epoxy Flat Glass Coatings
- Acrylic Flat Glass Coatings
- Other Resin Flat Glass Coatings
- Solvent-based Flat Glass Coatings
- Water-based Flat Glass Coatings
- Nano Flat Glass Coatings
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Flat Glass Coatings Market Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Flat Glass Coatings Market Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Flat Glass Coatings Market historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Flat Glass Coatings Market Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Flat Glass Coatings MarketIt carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Flat Glass Coatings Market Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Flat Glass Coatings Market demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Flat Glass Coatings Market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Flat Glass Coatings Market Consumption: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Flat Glass Coatings Market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583