Fact.MR states the global sale of frozen bakery products will reach a market value of US$ 51.6 Bn by registering a healthy CAGR of 6.3% from 2021-2031. Increasing inclination towards fast food and hectic lifestyle of individuals is driving the sales of frozen bakery products.
Historically, between 2016 and 2020, the sales of frozen bakery products surpassed US$ 27 Bn by the end of the aforementioned period. The onset of the COVID-19 pandemic restricted movements around the world. Thus, the retail chains were shut too. But, due to the availability of online shopping, the sales of frozen bakery products did not observe a drastic dip. With the opening of supermarkets and hypermarkets, the sales of frozen bakery products are expected to recover.
Increasing heath concerns have exposed people to higher risks of various chronic ailments. Thus, manufacturers of frozen bakery products are offering healthy alternatives that are fat-free and gluten-free. This, in turn, has affected the sales of frozen bakery products positively. By 2022, the market is expected to reach US$ 29 Bn in value terms
.For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=260
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By product type, pizza crust expected to register 6% CAGR by 2031 end
- Frozen bread to create incremental opportunity worth US$ 600 Mn by 2022, possessing over 35% revenue by 2031
- Asia to capture 60% of global frozen bakery products revenue until 2031
- Europe to account for 2/5th of frozen bakery products sales from 2021-2031
- Fresh frozen bakery products to surpass US$ 15 Bn in revenue by 2031, gaining 66% market share
.Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=260
|Market size value in 2020||USD 28.1 Billion|
|Market forecast value in 2031||USD 51.6 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2031|
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||US$ Mn for Value & ‘000 Units for Volume|
|Key Regions Covered||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeEast AsiaSouth AsiaOceania Middle East & Africa|
|Key Countries Covered||U.SCanadaBrazilMexicoArgentinaGermanyU.KSpainFranceItalyNordicsIndiaChinaJapanASEANAustraliaGCCSouth AfricaNigeria|
|Key Market Segments Covered||Product TypeSales ChannelSales FormatRegion|
|Key Companies Profiled||Cole’s Quality Foods Inc.General Mills Inc.Flowers FoodsEuropastry S.A.Barilla Holdings SpaGeneral Waffel ManufactoryVandemoortele NVAmerican DessertsAssociated British Foods plcBridgford Foods CorporationPremier Foods plcCargill IncorporatedConagra Brands Inc.Alpha Baking Company Inc.Kellogg CompanyLantmannen Unibake InternationalGrupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. Aryzta AG.|
|Pricing||Available upon Request|
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=260
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Frozen Bakery Products Market Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Frozen Bakery Products Market Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of Frozen Bakery Products Market historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Frozen Bakery Products Market Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Frozen Bakery Products Market market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Frozen Bakery Products Market Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Frozen Bakery Products Market demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Frozen Bakery Products Market market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Frozen Bakery Products Market: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Frozen Bakery Products Market market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: [email protected]
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com